The framework features five domains of competencies that follow a logical progression in mastering digital accessibility :
Each competency domain contains a set of competencies each of which is sub-divided into capabilities that the intended audience should master to be able to develop, evaluate, and remediate accessible digital content.
- D1. Becoming familiar with Disability and Accessibility
- D2. Describing the legal landscape of Disability and Accessibility
- D3. Making a sense of Universal Design
- D4. Creating Accessible Digital Content
- D5. Creating Accessible Web Content
- D6. Making Digital Environments and Platforms Accessible